Desperados Off Trade Festival Tickets Promotion - TESCO
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to United Kingdom residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of any HEINEKEN group company or of Tesco, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over.
3. The promotion starts and entries will be accepted from 00:00:01 on 14/08/13. Entries made before this time will not be accepted but may be charged.
4. The promotion closes at 23:59:59 on 30/09/13. Entries made after this time will not be accepted but may be charged.
5. To enter, text DESP1 to 80878.
6. Standard network text rates apply. Please check with your network operator. Please ensure you have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person per day which must be made using a mobile number unique to the promotion. If more than one entry is received from the same mobile number, or from a different mobile number by the same person in any one day, all such entries will be disqualified.
8. Evidence of sending an SMS message is not proof that your entry has been successfully received and verified. Once an entry has been verified, you will receive a confirmation message via text. The message will confirm that you have been entered into the prize draw. Consumers will not be charged for receiving the confirmation SMS and should receive this confirmation text within 5 minutes. This may take longer due to operator traffic which is beyond The Promoter's control.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any SMS messages that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter's control.
10. There is 1 x main prize of a VIP festival package for two people to be won, comprising economy flights, accommodation, transfers, festival tickets, camping equipment (if applicable), a contribution to spending money and travel insurance. Packages will need to be chosen from a pre-determined list available from the promoter, and will have a maximum value of £6,350. Trip dates and times will be agreed with the winners. Accommodation type and number of nights away will vary per festival package
11. The prize trip must be taken by 30/11/14
12. The winner and their guest must be 18 or over in order to participate in the prize, and must both have up to date, valid passports.
13. There are 505 runners up music prizes available to be won during the promotional period, comprising:
a. 5 x headphones worth £169.99
b. 500 x £1 music download vouchers
Music Festival Prize Draw
14. There will be one draw made from all valid entries received during the promotional period, with one winner awarded the main VIP festival prize
15. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the close of the draw via text message to the mobile number they used to enter.
16. In the event that a prize winner does not claim the prize or is unable to accept the prize for any reason within 28 days of prize notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
17. There are 505 music prizes available to be won during the promotional period.
18. Prizes are allocated randomly by predetermined winning moments via a secure, independently verified computer system. The first entry received on or after a randomly predetermined winning moment will win the prize. There are a total of 505 randomly pre-determined winning moments during the promotional period.
19. Winners will be notified immediately via text message if they have won a prize, and will be provided with instructions for how to claim.
20. In the event that a prize winner does not claim the prize or is unable to accept the prize for any reason within 28 days of prize notification, the prize will be forfeited.
21. In the event of a participant's mobile number changing and/or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
22. All draws will be random and independently supervised.
23. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without additional recompense.
25. For a list of winners' names and their counties, please send a self-addressed envelope to Desperados 'Win a VIP Festival Package' Promotion, Space, 4th Floor, Dudley House, 36-38 Southampton Street, London WC2E 7HF within 3 months of the closing date.
26. No cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part. However, in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
27. The promoter cannot guarantee that the festivals will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless caused by the promoter's negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the travel operator. Details can be provided on request.
Promoter:Heineken UK Ltd, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ